This provides XLB Group with a comprehensive process-focussed framework upon which we build business processes that lead to the successful achievement of our organisational objectives.
The principles of ISO 9001 are designed around:
• Customer Focus
• Involvement of People
• Process Approach
• System Approach to Management
• Continual Improvement
• Factual Approach to Decision Making
• Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationship
This sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that XLB Group follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
The principles of ISO 14001 are designed around:
• Achieving Legal and Regulatory Compliance
• Demonstrate Environmental Commitment to Stakeholders
• Demonstrate Innovative and Forward Thinking Approach to Customers and Employees
• Increase Access to New Customers and Business Partners
• Better Manage Environmental Risks, Both Now and In the Future
• Potentially Reduce Public Liability Insurance Costs
• Build and Enhance XLB Group Reputation
The primary aim is to reduce workplace illness and injury. The protection of the Health and Safety of all employees is vital to the ongoing success of XLB Group.
An effective OH&S Management System Will Help to Establish the Framework of Compliance.
The principles of AS/NZS 4801 are designed around:
• Potential reduction in the number of workplace accidents
• Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
• Demonstrate of Legal and regulatory Compliance
• Demonstrate to Stakeholders your commitment to Health & Safety
• Demonstrate Innovative and forward thinking approach
• Increase access to new customers and business partners
• Greater management of Health & Safety risks, both now and in the future
• Potentially reduce public liability Insurance costs