XLB Group custom Design and Integrate Critical Infrastructure and Network Technologies to deliver defined outcomes for all Stakeholders.
- Submission of Design and Construction Packs (D&CP)
- Facility access approval
- Proposed Equipment / Technologies
- Purposed superstructure and cable tray works to meet our Stakeholders requirements
- Verify Floorplan / footprint availability and cable route capacity
- Asset capacity and Verification
- Engineering certification *
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Provide Health, Safety, and Environment Work Method Statement
- (HSEWMS) and a Method of Procedure (MOP) for each Project.