XLB Group Partners
XLB GROUP PTY LTD and its partners XLB GROUP STRATEGIC ALLIANCE SOLUTIONS PTY LTD (SAS) and XLB GROUP INDIGENOUS BUSINESS INITIATIVE PTY LTD (IBI) create a privately owned and operated multidiscipline Australian company.
All of our affiliates are commercially and legally independent and are unified in sharing one single philosophy under the XLB GROUP.
Together as one multidiciplined group we provide support and solutions to the following sectors:
- Telecommunication Industry
- Mining and Resources
- Gas and Oil
- Electrical and Power
Today’s technological and mechanical infrastructure is fast evolving, creating greater capacity and functionality. To benefit fully from a new deployment your organisation must have a reliable and proven delivery partner.
Our Vision is to remain consistently reliable in all facets of our relationship with our partners, stakeholders and clients. All projects are treated as the core advertising for our company and what we stand for.
The backbone behind our reputation for exemplary results is a team of dedicated people who protect and augment our valued reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. Our Values define who we are.
Strategic Alliance Solutions
Our highly specialised team offers a diverse range of people in the following areas:
- Risk assessment and outcome management
- Environmental management
- In House Legal
- Due diligence and asset management
- Masterplanning and leadership
- Solution and service innovation
- Procurement and financial modelling
- Tender evaluation, cost estimates and response
- Contractor management
- Project management for new and existing projects
- Bringing critical projects back to schedule
- Auditing, investigation and reporting
- Policy and strategic advice
- Condition assessment and rehabilitation
We can provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting that will work in directly with the client’s current reporting systems.
We have internal reporting systems and our own in house Business Intelligence Analysts to ensure that there is a seamless merging of our reporting with that of the client.
We also rely upon external and independent third party auditing in an effort to further ensure that all progress and reporting is accurate and in real time.
As part of our management team we provide to all services rendered by us a risk analysis and the appropriate use of insurance products to mitigate risk.
Indigenous Business Initiative
The basis of all special purpose business initiatives is for the development of income streams that allow communities to become a self-determined and powerful entities capable of preserving culture, respecting a long heritage and empowering people.
The purpose of the Indigenous Business Initiative is to:
- Develop income streams that allow for long term financial planning and small business development.
- Establish a vision for the community and a guide to future growth and development that is based on an individual focus for, and involvement in, the development process.
- Facilitate proper and orderly planning of individual business to establish development
- requirements based on need within cultural, physical, environmental and economic opportunities and constraints.
- Provide a mechanism for a coordinated approach to the provision of services and infrastructure and enable access to existing services and infrastructure information;
- Promote development that maximizes health, safety and welfare outcomes for the community.
- Develop independent income streams and long term relationships capable of providing infrastructure, education and employment opportunity to the community via established and profitable relationships with businesses that are seeking to enhance their market share and develop a true philanthropic footprint as good moral corporate citizens.
XLB GROUP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS is able to deploy large resources of qualified scaffold labour and equipment at short notice. We utilise and work with site-specific operating procedures and the unique requirements of often hazardous environments.
Our multi-disciplined teams work in concert with each other to the highest safety standards to ensure prompt and timely delivery to all requirements regardless of the hazards or remoteness of location.
XLB GROUP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
provides specialist scaffold and rigging personnel for both local, national, with our team members having worked on some of Australia’s largest construction projects and we have the capacity to provide design, equipment and technical support to projects of all sizes, with extensive experience servicing the following industries:
- Infrastructure and Telecommunications
- Mining & Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
XLB GROUP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
offers a complete range of scaffold management and specialised scaffolding services including:
- Working with Project Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Scaffolding supervision and superintendents
- Rigging labour hire
- Scaffolding Labour
- Engineering and Design
Testing, Inspection, Compliance & Auditing
XLB GROUP TESTING, INSPECTION, COMPLIANCE AND AUDITING SOLUTIONS
(TICA) is an inspection and testing service providing a variety of Inspection and Nondestructive Testing Services to industry throughout Australia. Our main clients being from the Mining & Resources, Gas & Oil and Electrical & Power Sectors. Australian owned and operated XLB GROUP TICA guarantees an independent, professional and impartial service to all of its clients.
XLB GROUP TICA are a NATA accredited laboratory and are capable of carrying out Hydrostatic pressure testing on process pipe spools and pressure plant up to 120,000 KPa. Testing can either be carried out onsite or at XLB GROUP base. XLB GROUP is committed to providing the best possible services in a safe environment.
XLB GROUP TICA has testing locations based out of Geelong, Victoria, Adelaide and Darwin.
However, we are able to service anywhere in Australia and have extensive experience in servicing remote locations.
Our people have worked on various projects throughout Australia, performing in-service inspections of plant and components, pressure vessel and tank inspections, non-destructive testing offshore and onshore pipelines. Nondestructive testing carried out during hook-up and installation of a variety of offshore structures, through to non-destructive testing and other inspections during the construction of on-shore refinery and process plants.
Whatever the nature of the service, two factors remain constant:
- Its function: which is PROTECTION against risks and their associated liabilities.
- Its nature: which is INDEPENDENT assessment, verification, testing and guidance.
Electrical, Automation & Instrumentation
XLB GROUP ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS is specialty group that was formed to provide a service to the Telecommunications, Mining & Resources, Gas & Oil and Electrical & Power Sectors in the delivery of Electrical, Automation and Instrumentation solutions.
XLB GROUP ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS was formed by bringing together highly skilled industry professionals that have experience in delivering results in the planning, construction, commissioning and maintenance of projects both here in Australia and overseas.
XLB GROUP ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS is able to deploy large resources of qualified workforce and equipment at short notice. We utilise and work with site-specific operating procedures and the unique requirements of often hazardous environments.
Our multi-disciplined teams work in concert with each other to the highest safety standards
to ensure prompt and timely delivery to all requirements regardless of the hazards or remoteness of location.
WE HAVE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT the following categories of people:
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Quality Control
- Construction Superintendents
- Work Group Supervisors
- Electricians and Instrumentation Specialists.
- Leading Hands and TA’s
- WHWHS – Supervisors, Advisors and Representatives
XLB GROUP HR SOLUTIONS currently provides Labour hire services to the Mining & Resources, Gas & Oil and Electrical and Power sectors throughout Australia. We ensure all employees meet the individual needs of our clients through our pre-employment screening and selection process that ensures all employees are job ready.
At present XLB GROUP HR SOLUTIONS have a contractor base of over 350 highly skilled workers that hold current medical and drug screenings.
XLB GROUP systems and processes have been developed and implemented to satisfy our high standards and customer requirements, we strive for continuous improvement in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO
14001:2015 and AS/NZS 4801:2001, this certification enables us to provide a world class level of service and competence.
We offer a work force that be called upon for rapid mobilisation while still delivering world class results to our clients.
Health, Safety & Environment
XLB GROUP systems and processes have been developed and implemented to satisfy our high standards and customer requirements, we strive for continuous improvement in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, this certification enables us to provide a world class level of service and competence.
We want to share our experience; XLB GROUP aims to assist similar businesses achieve legislative compliance in Workplace Health and Safety through:
1. HSE Management Systems
2. HSE Auditing
3. Major Hazards Auditing
4. Training systems management
Procurement & Finance
XLB GROUP PROCUREMENT AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS (PFS) offers various solutions to capital intensive industries including but not limited to; transport, earthmoving, construction, civil and mining sectors. By offering various options we can work with your business and suppliers to find the best solution for your capital requirements.
With a combined 20 years in the industry, XLB GROUP PFS can find you the best tailored solutions with the following business funding solutions:
- Equipment Finance (Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Leasing).
- Long Term Rental & Rent to Purchase Plans.
- Short to Long term Capital Raising.
- Business Restructures.
- Insurance Premium Funding.
- IT Funding & Packaging and
- Accountant Referral Consultation and Funding.
XLB GROUP PFS is a specialised Finance Broking business of Equipment Finance and lending solutions to businesses of any size.
We primarily service the Transport, Earth Moving, Construction, and Plant Hire industries. However we continually find, that our client base is diversifying to an unlimited range of businesses seeking the benefits of a specialised financial consultancy.
XLB GROUP PFS have aggregated services through our Partnered Finance Broking Firm – Quantum Business Finance. Quantum Finance has been established for over 10 years and is one of Australia’s biggest Financial Broking firms.